Tuesday 2 September 2014

A Painful Lesson

     If i could go back in time and visit my best friend who is fall in love and they were broken heart about their love. Forewarn her of the challenges up ahead. I tell her how to handle them but I wouldn't because i know what i know today because i learned it from my pain. I did things wrong first, messed up repeatedly, hit rock bottom, lost hope and made mistake i will regret for the rest of my life.

     Here are three precious life lessons my pain has taught me along my way. Firstly, you can't escape your negative feelings. In my teenage years i had difficulty experiencing and expressing my negative emotions. I thought i could ignore them or turn them into good things, like smiles and tolerance. When i began to accept my negative emotions, namely my anger and then i began to reclaim my sense of self. It's my anger that tells me who i am not, what i will not tolerate, what i don't believe. My anger, just like all of my other negative emotion, remainds me of who i am.

      Secondly, you can't take on someone else's pain. This part of the reason why i had emotional problems in my teenage years what i was hypersensitive to other people's emotional state. In direct ways, i focused more on what other people feelings, and their problem.

       Lastly, love is not enough. I learned this the hard way. Love is not enough to keep people together. However, you won't be ready for the kind of emotional intimacy necessary for a healthy relationship until you have an intimate relationship with yourself. Relationships need more than feeling of love to survive. They require healthy personal boundaries and total emotional honestly. You have to put yourself for people.






AA101
NURUL AIN BINTI MOHD NOZORI
NUR LIYANA BINTI YUSRI
NUR LIZAWATI BINTI MANSOR
LIYANA BINTI NORDIN
NUR ATIKAH AZWA BINTI ABD RAHIM

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment