Wednesday 3 September 2014

A Unforgettable Event

         I have my unforgettable event when my family celebrated my birthday. When i was 16 years old my family make a suprised birthday party at my house.

         My family  invited all relatives and my friends. My party started at night. Many people came at my party and bring a lot of present gift. My mother cooked a lot of food and dishes. While my brother also gave me a suprised when he bought his band friend to celebrated my birthday.

        While waiting for guests, my father brought a cake and all people sing a birthday a song to me. I was suprised and my father ask to blew the cake and cut of the cake. After that my friends came at me to take a picture.

       Suddenly, my father showed me a motorcycle and he said that was my birthday present. I was so happy because that motorcyle was my favourite. I got Suzuki Step motorcycle from him. I was grateful because i born in a loving and happy family.

       That was my unforgettable event in my life. I wish i could celebrated my birthday like this again.




AA101
NURUL AIN BINTI MOHD NOZORI
NUR LIYANA BINTI YUSRI
NUR LIZAWATI BINTI MANSOR
LIYANA BINTI NORDIN
NUR ATIKAH AZWA BINTI ABD RAHIM




No comments:

Post a Comment